During these challenging times, making extra money is on almost everyone's mind. Believe it or not, there are countless ways to make extra money without leaving your home, and there's something for almost everyone. It really depends on your skill set, interests, and desire. All of these ways to make extra money offer flexibility, excitement, and serious money potential. There's also plenty of information and courses out there for anyone willing to learn.
Here are a few extra money ideas to get you started:
- Start a blog or website: This is a great way to share your passion with the world and make money at the same time. If you can build up a large enough following, you can make a decent income from advertising or affiliate marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing: This is one of the best ways for anyone to make extra money. You can make commissions by promoting other people's products. You don't even have to create a product or service! Several affiliate networks are free to join, like Shareasale and David Allen Capital. With Shareasale, you will have a large variety of products and services to choose from by searching their Merchant Marketplace. They have products ranging from starting a business, beauty and health products, or selling mattresses. There is something for everyone on Shareasale.
- Become a Business Loan Affiliate at David Allen Capital: It's like starting your business funding agency without shuffling paperwork. As a Business Loan Affiliate, You’ll connect business owners to secure term loans for their business. No license or degree is required to become a business loan affiliate at David Allen Capital. They provide a free website and free online training for their affiliate marketers.
- Sell products online: If you’re crafty or have some unique items to sell, you can set up an online store through platforms like Etsy or SamCart. To learn more about selling products online, check out my Passive Income Masterclass.
- Do easy Graphic Design: If you have specific skill sets, you can start a graphic design business and use Canva to easily create postcards, flyers, logos, and digital business cards. Additionally, you can hire someone from Fiverr to assist with designs. You'll make the difference of the payment as a middle person.
- Do odd jobs: From yard work to dog walking, to administrative tasks, there are always people who need help with small tasks. You can sign up for task-based platforms like Fiverr to get started.
- Create a Course: Making extra cash as an online course creator can be quite rewarding and lucrative. All you need to do is to show your passion when teaching students and watch the results roll in. Many website and marketing platforms enable you to easily create and sell your courses. Here are a list of my favorites:
All three of these platforms offer free or low cost trials so that you can start selling before you start paying. These platforms provide you with all of the tools you need to create a course, sales funnels, landing pages, a website, and perform email marketing. To become an online course creator You first need to come up with an idea for a course. Think about what you're good at or what you're interested in. Almost no topic is off-limits. I've seen topics about how to play the piano, how to garden, how to salsa dance, or how to create Excel spreadsheets. The list goes on and on. Once you have a topic in mind, do some research to see if there is already a course on that topic available. If there is, try to find a unique angle or perspective that you can bring to your course.
These ways to make extra money are truly top tier and I would recommend them to anyone. Whatever route you choose, be sure to research the options or take a course to make sure you are choosing the best path for you.
Are there any ways to make extra money that should have been included in this article? Let us know in the comments.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive Real Talk with Catina newsletter.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.