Making money from home in 2023 is expected to look quite different than it did the past few years. With the rise of affiliate marketing programs and network marketing, there are more opportunities than ever to make a living from home. Continue reading this blog article as I explain how making money online has changed in the last 12-18 months.
One of the easiest ways to make money online methods for 2023 is through affiliate marketing programs. These programs allow people to make a commission on products and services they recommend to others. With the right skills, affiliate marketing can be a great way to make money online without having to create your own product or service.
Being a business loan broker affiliate can be a great way to make money online. It’s when you help business owners to secure the funding they need to start or grow their businesses. A business loan broker is essentially an intermediary who helps you find and compare business loans from a variety of lenders, as well as helping you through the application process. Being a business loan broker affiliate is helping to get the word out to more business owners and receive a commission after the business receives funding.
There are several pros and cons to being a business loan broker affiliate. Continue reading as I compare Business Loan Broker Affiliate Marketing Vs. LiveGood Network Affiliate Marketing.
Business Loan Broker Affiliate Pros:
- You get paid fast, within 2 to 14 days (depending on the brokerage).
- Finding clients is easy! Everyone wants a fast business loan.
- You can help a large number of business owners get funded in a short amount of time.
- You don’t have to do the hard work as an affiliate - just refer and get paid.
- You can build a team and receive a small commission for your team's work efforts.
Business Loan Broker Affiliate Cons:
- 90% or more of applicants get declined.
- 5% or more reject the offer because they can find a better offer on their own.
- No start-up fee.
- Team building is a good idea however, most of the team won’t help any business owners receive funding – therefore you won’t get paid.
Continue reading or watching the video below in the video LiveGood Vs Business Loan Broker affiliate and network marketing.
Business Loan Broker VS. LiveGood Network Marketing
Livegood Network Marketing is another make-money online opportunity that has gained popularity in 2023. Livegood is the fastest-growing company in the industry. It’s a platform that allows people to promote a club membership through their network of friends, family, and social media followers. By leveraging the power of their networks, Livegood members make money when they refer people to the club. Livegood launched in December 2022 and some members are already making $10,000 a month! Below are the pros and cons of Livegood Affiliate Network Marketing.
LiveGood Network Affiliate Pros:
- You can make money online fast.
- You can build a team fast.
- Everyone likes discounted products so it’s easy to build a team.
- Receive weekly pay.
- Done for your marketing and follow-up system.
- You’re building something that will continue to grow and can make you rich.
- Some people don’t understand the make money online concept
- Some people will drop out if they don’t follow the training
- Some people will compare themselves to others and get disappointed
Recently, I posted a video on my youtube channel explaining why I chose to build a team at LiveGood and no longer build a team in the business loan broker industry.
No matter which make-money online opportunity you choose in 2023, it is important to research the platform thoroughly. Only by understanding the risks, rewards, and potential pitfalls of making money online programs can you make an informed decision about your future. With the right research and dedication, anyone can make money online in 2023.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive Real Talk with Catina newsletter.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.